Sunday, October 25, 2015

Mole Day!!!

10/25/15 

Friday, October 23, 2015, was Mole day! The measurement mole is 6.02214179 × 10 23

We all had to make an animal mole! I decided to make a cow mole! It was Moley Cow (Holy Cow)!!! I brought in pretzels for everyone! The party was super fun! Everyone's moles from other classes looked amazing!! There was a Mole (Poll) Stripper, GuacaMoley, SesaMole Street, a Party AniMole, Whack A Mole, and more! I thought everyone did an awesome job at being creative with theirs! HAPPY MOLE DAY!!! 








2 comments:

  1. I wish I was enthusiastic about the project like you were. I was really stretched for time, so I was extremely stressed and rushed while making mine, but yours turned out so cute! I really liked the fact that you added a bell, which really set your mole apart from the pack. Your take on the mole itself was also impressive; I never could have come up with "Mole-y Cow", so kudos to your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianna, your mole was adorable! I loved the cow girl outfit complete with a bell and everything! It was so awesome. The party itself was also really fun, and I enjoyed talking with you and looking at everyone's moles together.

    ReplyDelete